A Beautiful Office For All Your Wellness Needs
Our goal is to alleviate your pain and give you the life you deserve.
Dr. Bradley specializes in disc work that only three other Doctors in the State of Colorado are certified in the Cox Technic, and the only Doctor that does this in the Grand Valley.
Dr. Bradley is very excited to be part of this wonderful work because it keeps people off drugs and out of surgery. This disc work has given back so many of my patients back the life they want and deserve.
Cox Technic: the best disc work available without drugs or surgery, 85+% success rate overall
This technique addresses
- herniated discs
- bulging discs
- degenerated disc disease
Certified Doctors are required to have continuing education courses to keep their certification which Dr. Bradley has completed for the last 19 years. Visit coxtechnic.com named after Dr. Cox for more information.
There are five parts to the work that Dr. Bradley does in his office for his patients.
- Works on the structure of the body, being the spine and the extremities, i.e., shoulder, elbow, wrist, hands, hip, knees, ankles and feet. They are all important parts of your structure. We use Activator technique to address the above. Dr. Bradley is the only certified activator Doctor in the area. Recertification is required annually to stay certified which Dr. Bradley has done for over 19 years.
- Addresses the health of the discs that are the cushions between the bones of the spine. The CoxTechnic addresses the disc problems.
- Addresses the nervous system and its function as it runs everything in the body according to the medical bible “Grey’s Anatomy.” It’s important to relieve your pain due to pressure on the nerves, but we must not overlook what other function your nervous system provides. Dr. Bradley uses the BEST technique to balance out the nervous system.
- We must address the strength and balance of how your muscles work holding the rest of your skeletal structure together which in turn affects the nervous system. That is right, your nerves run the muscles and can cause weakness, atrophy, balance problems, and dysfunction. To help address any weaknesses or imbalances in the muscles, Dr. Bradley uses Applied Kinesiology.
- They say “You are what you eat.” However, some say “You are what you digest and assimilate.” Dr. Bradley has done extensive nutritional studies and he works with a nutrition company by the name of Standard Process. Standard Process has been helping patients and Doctors longer than any other nutritional company in America. There is a wealth of knowledge with this company as Standard Process has only worked with Doctors to help patients or dieticians with a four-year degree in nutrition. It is important to get specific nutritional supplementation that is whole food, organic nutrition prescribed by a qualified doctor.Visit
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality chiropractic care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Calling our office directly at (970) 252-8255 will allow you to book an appointment sooner. However, if it's more convenient for you to request an appointment online, please select the ‘Appointment Request’ option from the menu on the left-hand side. A member of our staff will follow up with you to confirm scheduling.
Our practice accepts cash and local check. We treat many people with insurance and hopefully your insurance company will help you with the care you need. We have treatment plans to make your care more affordable, which we will discuss with you at the proper time.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your chiropractic care!