We’re here to help you shed your pain and get back on your feet.
Maybe you’ve heard about chiropractic care through a friend or did some research online. Maybe you’re just tired of living in pain. If going to the chiropractor is a new experience for you, don’t worry! We’re here to help you shed your pain and get back on your feet.
Your first visit to our practice will be about getting to know your chiropractor, and a chance for us to get to know you!
Appointments at our office typically begin with a bit of paperwork, as you no doubt would expect. Your skilled chiropractor will perform a physical examination and discuss any necessary x-rays to learn more about the cause of your pain. We’ll also discuss your current condition and your goals.
If you're accepted as a new patient:
- We will take an in-depth look at your condition and lay out a specific plan of action for you.
- We will talk about
- the type of treatment you will be receiving
- any preparation necessary before beginning treatment
- when you can expect to see results.
- We will also discuss any lifestyle changes that may help you with your goals. As your partner in improving your health, Dr. Jack Bradley will be with you every step of the way during your treatment.