Chiropractic Care Created Precisely For You
Our goal is to help alleviate your pain by working to correct structural issues in the spine and extremities and give you the life you deserve.
Dr. Bradley specializes in disc work like bulging and herniated discs that only two other Doctors in the State of Colorado are certified in and Dr. Bradley is the only Doctor certified on the Western Slope. Dr. Bradley is very excited to be part of this wonderful work as it helps to keep people off drugs and out of surgery. This specialized disc work has given so many of his patients back the life they want and deserve.
The Cox Technique addresses:
- degenerated disc disease
- bulging discs
- herniated discs
This technique is used at some of the most highly reputable hospitals in the nation. They use this method of care because the research shows it is the best disc work available without drugs or surgery. There is an 85% plus success rate overall with this method. Certified Doctors are required to have continuing education courses to keep their certification which Dr. Bradley has completed for the last 20 years. For more information visit coxtechnic.com named after Dr. Cox.
There are five parts to the work that Dr. Bradley does in his office for his patients.
- Works on the structure of the body, being not only the spine, but the extremities, i.e., shoulder, elbow, wrist, hands, hip, knees, ankles and feet. They are all important parts of your bio-mechanical structure. We use the Activator technique to address the above. Dr. Bradley is the only certified activator Doctor in the area. Recertification is required annually to stay certified which Dr. Bradley has done for over 20 years.
- Addresses the health of the discs that are the cushions between the bones of the spine. The CoxTechnic addresses the disc problems. For more information, please click here.
- Addresses the nervous system as it runs everything in the body according to the medical bible “Grey’s Anatomy.” It’s important to relieve your pain due to pressure on the nerves, but we must not overlook what other function your nervous system provides. Dr. Bradley uses the BEST technique to balance out the nervous system.
- We must address the strength and balance of how your muscles work holding the rest of your skeletal structure together which in turn affects the nervous system. That is right, your nerves run the muscles and can cause weakness, atrophy, balance problems, and dysfunction. To help address any weaknesses or imbalances in the muscles, Dr. Bradley, with some difficult cases, uses Applied Kinesiology.
- They say “You are what you eat.” However, some say “You are what you digest and assimilate.” Dr. Bradley has done extensive nutritional studies and he works with a nutrition company by the name of Standard Process. Standard Process has been helping patients and Doctors longer than any other nutritional company in America. There is a wealth of knowledge with this company as Standard Process has worked with Doctors for over 90 years to help patients. It is important to get specific nutritional supplementation that is whole food, organic nutrition prescribed by a qualified doctor.
Proudly Serving: Montrose, Delta, Hotchkiss, and Cedaredge