Chiropractic Care Created Precisely For You
We receive no greater thrill than to provide chiropractic and nutritional care precisely created to provide natural relief and corrective care for those who have lost hope for a pain free productive life.
Injuries, chronic pain, and musculoskeletal issues can stop you in your tracks, preventing you from managing your regular tasks. And when you’re dealing with such an intrusion in your life, having a doctor on your side who can relate is invaluable.
Though Dr. Jack Bradley began his career in another field, injuries and related symptoms prevented him from continuing on the same path. They did, however, give him first-hand knowledge of the power of chiropractic care – something he wanted to bring to others who were suffering. And from that dream came Good News Chiropractic in Montrose, CO.
Since opening the doors, Dr. Bradley has been dedicated to providing every patient with a personalized, holistic, and effective approach to health and healing. To do so, he has consistently worked to stay up to date on chiropractic methods, earning nearly 40 degrees, diplomas, and certifications. He has also been practicing nutritional therapy for more than 20 years, helping the patients of Good News Chiropractic in Montrose, CO achieve optimal health from the inside out.
- Spine specialist
- Disc specialist
- Extremity specialist
Thanks to his studies, Dr. Bradley is able to provide a variety of treatment techniques, including but not limited to spinal adjustments, extremity adjustments, spinal decompression, standard process nutrition and nutritional counseling, applied kinesiology, B.E.S.T. soft tissue therapy, therapeutic exercise, shiatsu massage, custom foot orthotics, and more. These techniques are incredibly effective in treating sports injuries, auto injuries, personal injuries, neck pain, back pain, scoliosis, sciatica, disc issues, shoulder injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, and more.
Pain and suffering may be common in life, but they’re certainly not normal. They are the body’s way of telling you when something’s wrong. Dr. Bradley and the team at Good News Chiropractic in Montrose, CO are committed to determining the cause and customizing a plan to address it. Whether you’re currently suffering, want to prevent injuries, or simply want to achieve and maintain optimal health and wellness, Dr. Bradley is the partner you want on your side.
Dr. Bradley specializes in disc work like bulging and herniated discs that only two other Doctors in the State of Colorado are certified in and Dr. Bradley is the only Doctor certified on the Western Slope. Dr. Bradley is very excited to be part of this wonderful work as it helps to keep people off drugs and out of surgery. This specialized disc work has given so many of his patients back the life they want and deserve.
The Cox Technique addresses:
- degenerated disc disease
- bulging discs
- herniated discs
This technique is used at some of the most highly reputable hospitals in the nation. They use this method of care because the research shows it is the best disc work available without drugs or surgery. There is an 85% plus success rate overall with this method. Certified Doctors are required to have continuing education courses to keep their certification which Dr. Bradley has completed for the last 20 years. For more information visit coxtechnic.com named after Dr. Cox.
There are five parts to the work that Dr. Bradley does in his office for his patients.
- Works on the structure of the body, being not only the spine, but the extremities, i.e., shoulder, elbow, wrist, hands, hip, knees, ankles and feet. They are all important parts of your bio-mechanical structure. We use the Activator technique to address the above. Dr. Bradley is the only certified activator Doctor in the area. Recertification is required annually to stay certified which Dr. Bradley has done for over 20 years.
- Addresses the health of the discs that are the cushions between the bones of the spine. The CoxTechnic addresses the disc problems. For more information, please click here.
- Addresses the nervous system as it runs everything in the body according to the medical bible “Grey’s Anatomy.” It’s important to relieve your pain due to pressure on the nerves, but we must not overlook what other function your nervous system provides. Dr. Bradley uses the BEST technique to balance out the nervous system.
- We must address the strength and balance of how your muscles work holding the rest of your skeletal structure together which in turn affects the nervous system. That is right, your nerves run the muscles and can cause weakness, atrophy, balance problems, and dysfunction. To help address any weaknesses or imbalances in the muscles, Dr. Bradley, with some difficult cases, uses Applied Kinesiology.
- They say “You are what you eat.” However, some say “You are what you digest and assimilate.” Dr. Bradley has done extensive nutritional studies and he works with a nutrition company by the name of Standard Process. Standard Process has been helping patients and Doctors longer than any other nutritional company in America. There is a wealth of knowledge with this company as Standard Process has worked with Doctors for over 90 years to help patients. It is important to get specific nutritional supplementation that is whole food, organic nutrition prescribed by a qualified doctor.
Proudly Serving: Montrose, Delta, Hotchkiss, and Cedaredge